Thursday, April 25, 2013

Update

I haven't blogged in quite a while now. I am going to try to catch up and blog regularly. Having 6 kids kind of limits the free time I have LOL.

We still have our 3 foster kids that we got in July. We go to court May 22 for PFA (protection from abuse) trial for the parents. Once that is settled then we will go from there. But they can not return to either mom or dad until that is settled.

I'm already dreading the day they leave us. They have been a part of our family. 2 of them have had birthdays, they have been with us for every holiday and they feel like they have always been here. It's amazing how I can love some one else's kids just like they are mine. I don't know how my kids are going to be when they leave, I know they love them so much.

I am so thankful for the opportunity to love them when they have needed it most. I must go now, the laundry is calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment