Monday, September 19, 2011

I know that You are for me.

The simple words to a song just got me.

I haven't blogged in quite awhile. There has been so much going on, and to be honest my mind and heart has been all over the place lately, If I had tried blogging it would have been so confusing, to everyone, but me. I hadn't planned on blogging this morning but I was just cleaning and listening to my music on shuffle when God just used a song to speak to my heart.

The words:

I know that You are for me
I know that You are for me
I know that You will never
Forsake me in my weakness


I'm reminded that God is FOR me.

No matter what we go thru in life or where we find ourselves, He is FOR us. So many times we listen to the whispers that He doesn't care, that He isn't with us. What a lie. God created us. He is for us.

Could you image NOT being for your child. The child you created? Could you imagine turning your head in their time of hurt and pain. What about in their time of confusion and loneliness? Could you just walk away from them. Or are you standing there, arms opened wide, waiting on them to fall into your arms?

I believe God is standing there waiting, waiting for us to trust Him. Waiting for us to quit trying in our own strength and give into His love and protection. Just as sometimes as parents we don't swoop in and change the things our kids are walking thru, we are their to love and comfort them...as they go thru them. There are some things in life we just must simply walk thru.

Trust God today that He is for you.

Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

No comments:

Post a Comment