Tuesday, July 19, 2011

God moments....and coffee!

Yep. I am sure all of my coffee lovers agree... coffee and God moments fit very well together.

They did tonight. I met a lady online that lives close by that is adopting, she then, hooked me up with a adoption connection group. I was so excited to go meet these ladies tonight. I had no idea what to expect, would it be 50 women or 1? Where would they be from, how would their adoption experience line up with mine? Oh my gosh, then you get into the high school feelings of... will they like me? Will I fit in? Will it be uncomfortable? Oh... women! :)

I have to say, it was a God moment. I mean, nothing spectacular happened... but then again, maybe it did ;) These ladies are wonderful. I'm amazed at how God orchestrates events and meetings in your life, to come at just the right times. It was refreshing, to fellowship and learn about these ladies and their experience with adoption, to hear of how God has and is providing for their adoptions. I look forward to getting to know them better!

As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend. Proverbs 27: 17

No comments:

Post a Comment