Thursday, July 14, 2011

Yard Sale!!

Well, we are in full force in preparing for our yard sale. It has been moved from July 15 and 16th to July 29th and 30th. And wow... I have ALOT to do.

We are so blessed to have had so many people donate and give things for us to put in the sale. We have a little bit of everything, from furniture, baby "stuff", house ware, toys and TONS of clothes.

MY goal is $1000.00. I know most people don't make that much on a yard sale but I am aiming high! I have put alot of time into sorting, hanging and merchandising so it will be easy to shop. And hopefully that will help me sale more. As you can see from the picture.... my basement is a wreck! I am running out of room to hang things. But, that is a good thing.

I will be glad to get the yard sale over with so we can pack and get ready to move! And then, the application will be in the mail!!! :)

Phil 4:6: Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment