Thursday, June 23, 2011

Preparation

Preparation has been under way for our adoption. My heart is filled with love... and expectancy as we ready our selves.

First things first, we are still awaiting approval for our mortgage. After that, we plan to make an offer on a house we have found and fill out our application for adoption. All in the same week. As for right now, I am getting all of our paper work together; birth certificate's, social security card's, W-2's, proof of insurance(life & health), and the list goes on and on. Oddly enough, it all seems to be coming together!

We now have $325.00 raised of our own money, and are about to take some of that money out to invest in some t shirts to sale. We are praying that God turns that investment around and our money is doubled... or tripled! We are hopeful!

As of right now, there are still only a handful of people that know of the adoption. We hope, after buying our home to send out letters asking for support and prayer. It seems like just getting to that point is taking forever! But I have to say, I am enjoying the process. Thinking and praying daily for children that i have yet met. My heart melts with just the thought of two more children in the house, 4 more little feet running wild! It makes me smile! I can't wait to meet them, and hold them!

So, to those reading this... stayed tuned for tshirt's.... which have already been ordered!! I can't wait to begin to sale them!!

Also, I ask for your prayers. We have an important decision coming up and we desperately need some direction! Thanks!!


Psalms 10:14
God is the “helper of the fatherless”

No comments:

Post a Comment