Sunday, June 19, 2011

Seems Impossible.

As Tim and I spent some time together tonight we were talking about the adoption process. We were going over some paper work we have and looking at the payment schedule. I had a slight of overwhelmingness come over me. And the Lord spoke to my heart... "this is MY plan for your life and I will provide."

Ya see, in our eyes this really seems impossible. How in the world can we come up with all of this money, in this time frame. The Bible is full of stories of Hope, in which God moved mountains for His people. It's proof that when He calls someone to do His work then it is His strength and power that accomplishes that plan. I'm excited to see how God provides!

Psalm 37:25
I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment