Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dreams do come true!

Right now I just got in from running the roads. Work, then went with my real estate agent to look at 3 more houses, came home, got the kids ready, took them to eat, then to gymnastics and then to ride around and look at/for more houses. I just got home and got them in bed about 30 minutes and I am pouting. Yep, that is right. I have "officially" been looking for a house now for 3 days and haven't found the "perfect" one yet. LOL You laugh, I know, but for months I have been looking online. All of these houses I have fallen in love with online, just aren't the same when I actually go see them. One is right on a main road, which is horrible for us because my kids ride their bikes and play outside everyday. One of the houses is really nice, but it doesn't have a dining room, now, without a dining room where will my family of 5, soon to be 7, eat dinner together? It had a kitchenette that could hold a table for 4 people, what is up with that? So disappointing. :( I was just told by a good friend that "no house is perfect." Oh yeah, well, when I was looking for a job, I prayed and said "God I need a job in G'dale or F'dale, only during school hours and very flexible for school events ect." Everyone said it wasn't possible.... but the first place I applied was hiring for that... hours 7 am - 1 pm, f'dale and very flexible. Also, I have a discount! So see, God does answer our prayers, even if they seem silly to others.

That is why I named this post; Dreams do come true. Because this spring we had a HUGE dream come true, we took our kids to Disney World for a whole week! It was awesome, it was everything I had hoped it would be! We have always talked about taking the kids atleast 2-3 times while they are growing up, but it seemed impossible. After all, it is so expensive. But GOD always makes a way! After my dad died I wondered if God really did care about me, and about our lives, I knew He loved me but I just didn't understand. Since then, not that He has to but, He has proven to me over and over again that He cares about even the smallest details of my life. And if I give them to Him and trust Him, He will always work it out for my good. So, just like the job situation, and the Disney desire, I will trust Him with our Home.

Romans 8:28

28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.


No comments:

Post a Comment