Friday, May 20, 2011

So in love with my God.

As my kids watch tv quietly in the living room, I slipped off to my room and turned on some praise music. To just sit and be with Him is refreshing. Takes me out of the "crazies" of life. Houses. Adoption research. Work. Cleaning. Life. Just sitting in His presence I am flooded with His love. To reflect back over my life. Over the last few years. How undeserving I feel. How undeserving I am. Nothing I have done has made me earn His love, His peace, His joy, His blessings. And in the same sense, nothing I have done takes those from me. The past is the past. That statement alone brings tears to my eyes. Thank God for His unending love, His grace, and the blood of Jesus that wipes away all of my sin and all of my shame. As I sit here and type all I can say is that I am so undeserving of the life I have. Nope, I am not rich. Financially. Yet, I am rich in what matters. God. Love. Family. I don't have all that my heart desires, but I do have the one TRUE desire of my heart. God. He is the Lover of my soul. Without Him I am nothing.

Psalm 70:4


4 Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You;
And let those who love Your salvation say continually,
“Let God be magnified!”



No comments:

Post a Comment