Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Houses, Houses and more houses!

Well, I have officially begun the house search! I have been looking online for about a month now, but finally decided it was time to hit the streets! I viewed the first one yesterday and have a few more lined up tomorrow. I gotta say, It's kind of hard finding a house in our price range, perfect for us, also in our school zone. Especially knowing our family will be growing by 2 within the next 2 years. Also, with that, I am keeping into consideration that I may be off work for awhile, or possibly quit, so we really want to keep our payments as low as possible. It's so funny how God works things out. If we would have bought a house 5-6 months ago when we first decided to move, our interest rates would have been high, and we possibly would have bought a house too expensive to allow us to follow God in this adventure to adopt. I didn't understand at the time why God was saying "wait" but now I see more of the picture. Although, there is still a short wait, I am starting to see what is right for us and how God is leading us. It is amazing the difference a few months can make.

I'm excited about buying our first home, although, I am a little nervous. I am constantly in prayer that God choses our new home, and not us. For I know that if He choses it, then He will provide for it and it will be the perfect home for our (growing) family!! It might seem like a hard choice for me, but He has the right house lined up for us, and if we are obedient, He will lead us to it!

Exodus 23:20


20 “Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment