Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I miss them already...

and I am not even sure who "them" is yet. We have no idea who we will be adopting, we haven't gotten that far in the process yet. But all I know is that ever since we decided in our hearts, even before we told, I have missed "them." I pray for them daily. That they have food, water and clothes. That they are protected and kept safe. As a matter of fact, on Mother's Day, all I could think about was them, and how I can't wait to have all my kids here with me on Mother's Day! What an awesome day that will be!!

I wonder what they look like. What their personality will be like. Will they be quite, like.... well, none of my other kids. Or will they fit right in with the other 3 crazy bee's?!? Will they want their daddy or will they be a momma's baby?!? I'm kinda hoping for one of each ;) In the end, whoever they are, that is referred to our family.... they were created to be our children. We will love them and cherish them! They will be one of us! No longer an orphan, no longer without the love of a mother and father. They will have brothers and sisters that love them. How exciting is that?!? I can not wait!

God, prepare our hearts for this calling you have placed on our family. Prepare our home, make it a home surrounded with love, centered around You! Go before us and direct our path.

Never forget: God's plan for us is always best—always! (Even if we ca't wrap our minds around it!)

Psalm 18:30

30 God’s way is perfect.
All the L
ord’s promises prove true.
He is a shield for all who look to him for protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment