Monday, May 2, 2011

Let the fun begin!!!

We are The Busbee's!

Tim, Rachel, Jade, Allie and Nathan! As a family we are praying for God's will and desire for us, as a family! We believe God has great things in store for us and this marks the start of our adventure....into His call for our life.

I'm not even sure how to describe the feeling, or call that I feel God has placed on our family. I feel so undeserving, a little nervous of the
"un known" but grateful to the Voice that I hear calling us into something new!
I can't wait to see what God has in store for us!


Isaiah 58:11-12

11 The Lord will guide you continually,
giving you water when you are dry
and restoring your strength.
You will be like a well-watered garden,
like an ever-flowing spring.
12 Some of you will rebuild the deserted ruins of your cities.
Then you will be known as a rebuilder of walls
and a restorer of homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment