Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So much love!


It's not that I think we are the greatest family alive, or that we are deserving. All I know is that we have so much love to give. I LOVE having all the kids piled on the couch watching a movie, wrestling in the yard in the leaves, and laying in bed on a saturday morning giggling and tickling one another. I love dinner time at the table. I love hearing them laugh and talk and make jokes. I love playing tag in the house with them, and that one time, wait it was twice, that we had an all out flour war in the house! THEY loved that! What, oh what shall I do with all of this love? It hurts my heart to think that there are kids that don't get these opportunities. They don't have the love and family. It's not fair. And the big question? What am I going to do about it? Will I sit by and twiddle my thumbs, enjoying my nice family and all the blessings God has given me. Or will I, in return, give what I have to give, to those who need it! God help me to be a better steward. With not just the finances you have given me, but also with the love, and family you have blessed me with. Help me joyfully share my love and family! I trust You!!

Psalm 72:12-114

12 For He will deliver the needy when he cries,
The poor also, and
him who has no helper.
13 He will spare the poor and needy,
And will save the souls of the needy.
14 He will redeem their life from oppression and violence;
And precious shall be their blood in His sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment