Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sum..Sum...Summer time!

{Just a disclaimer- I love pulling out older pics of the kids!}

It's that time of the year again. The kids will be getting out of school the end of this week. We are busy with end of the year parties, celebrations and all sorts of fun activities.

This will actually be my very first summer to work. :( Boo Hoo for me! I have been so blessed to have been able to stay at home with my kids for 10 years. It's not as hard during the school year because I am only at work while they are in school, but the summer time is hard! I want to be taking them to the pool, the park and anywhere else fun....not to mention, sleeping late with them!! ;) With that said, I am very blessed that I only work until 1 everyday, so we still have plenty of time to do things together. I gotta say, I feel kinda spoiled ;) Thank you God for a hard working husband and plenty of time to spend with our children!!

Isaiah 58:11-12

11 The LORD will guide you continually,
And satisfy your soul in drought,
And strengthen your bones;
You shall be like a watered garden,
And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.
12 Those from among you
Shall build the old waste places;
You shall raise up the foundations of many generations;
And you shall be called the Repairer of the Breach,
The Restorer of Streets to Dwell In.



No comments:

Post a Comment